Anyone want a free bike...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
:biggrin:

Had my bike delivered an hour ago .... along with someone elses.

The nice little lady in accounts signed for 2 parcels for Miss XXXXX. :tongue:

I have rang Tredz and they are mighty appreciative as apparently, I could have kept it as TNT have a record of only 1 bike being delivered. Pah, it's a lovely Kona Kula MTB too!!!

Still, maybe I'll get to heaven now .... if I believed in it. ;) :evil:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Good for you.

Think that should spare you from Old Nick!

Crankarm

Guru
Blimey! How can some one package up an extra bike by mistake ;)? Ok spokes, cable end caps or chainset bolts, but a WHOLE bike :evil:!

Two for the price of one, that's a pretty good offer, the type of offer only supermarkets have. And on a decent bike as well a Kona Kula. I have one.

Snapper did the right thing making the retailer aware of their oversight, but not sure many would show the same moral fibre .........

So what are they giving you for your honesty and inconvenience as there will be some surely?

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Crankarm said:
So what are they giving you for your honesty and inconvenience as there will be some surely?

I don't know, I didn't ask for anything. A nice pair of clipless pedals wouldn't go amiss though. Perhaps I should pump my gums in an email.

The correct recipitent's details were on the box so I have rang him to say his nice Kona would be delayed. ;)

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
;)

Top Bottom