Anyone want to buy some warships

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
There are only 3 of them (type 42 Destroyers) so get in quick
Or if you fancy a Hercules aeroplane, there's 5 of them..(complete with wings & engines apparently)...

HERE

Just add to your wishlist and away you go. Get 'em before Gadaffi get's them.

classic33

Leg End Member
Or if you fancy a Hercules aeroplane, there's 5 of them..(complete with wings & engines apparently)...

HERE

Not fair
Unable to get a price for the C-130.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We'll have that fisheries protection boat; it would be great for cruising around the Hebrides.

We'll have that fisheries protection boat; it would be great for cruising around the Hebrides.

Too late I just bid for it.

Not in that colour .....
biggrin.gif

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

HERE

I'd not hurry too much the warships are going nowhere fast - they have no engines.

bauldbairn

:biggrin: I hope the M.O.D. are checking all these "wishlists" of would be dictators/warlords - wouldn't want anymore political faux pas? :whistle: It already appears Mr Gaddafi has bought all the uniforms from the site as there are none left!! :sad: :biggrin:

Yeah I agree! Very nice.

Our fishermen must be quite civilised chaps compared to the one's in far off foreign lands if that's all they used. I once rewound the generators on HMS Leeds Castle before it went on fisheries protection in the Gulf of Mexico in 1998 - it had artillery /missiles(looked like?) / machine guns and small high speed pursuit craft on board!!!

Nobody mentioned the camouflage Camelbaks??? :thumbsup:

a1_camel.jpg

bauldbairn

Did anyone see the Heston Blumenthal thing about food on submarines? Something like £2 a day to feed a sailor - incredible! :ohmy: No wonder they have to flog the ships.

Absolutely shocking!! :angry:

About the same budget to feed kids in school, hospital patients and about a quarter of the budget used to feed prisoners - talk about mixed up priorities!!!! :angry:

Top Bottom