Anyone watching the Cricket?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I've not got Sky, but between the Radio 5 commentary that Susie found for me on the television, and the Grauniad's OBO commentary I feel very fortunate.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Boycott is a pain but TSM is a class act and Aggers is a worthy successor to Brian Johnson

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
IPL having the same effect on the national team as the Prem League has had on the England footy team?

Somebody is going to have to go round to VVS Laxman's gaffe and beg him to come out of retirement. And Boycott agrees with me. 'Magical wrists'.

Her Nibs is now an expert on DRS. I tell her that if she sidles up to @RichP and asks him, in her sexiest voice, for his views on DRS he'll camp out in our front garden.......

Sharma gets a four. 'If you're going to flash, flash hard'. Indeed, Geoffrey.

Ashwin does marvellously, and taken the game in to the fifth day.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
TMS on at 4am but managed to sleep through just about every wicket falling and only wake up again when they weren't.

Anyhow, I just saw that there was a clip on the BBC's website with Michael Vaughan saying Cook could become a great. I haven't watched it, mostly because Alastair ''no sweat'' Cook already is a great. A truly astounding player!

thom

____
A seasonal ditty to mark the continued encouraging performances in the 4'th test. England well placed after 2 days after Root took root at the crease and Anderson swung into action.

Top Bottom