Anyone!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Able to answer this one?
March this year contract taken out with a mobile phone supplier. Nothing paid at this point.
Equipment arrives, doesn't work. Contract cancelled. Nothing paid at this point.
Two months after cancelling the contract, bill received saying that money was now owing. Bill queried & confirmed that nothing was owing, by me. They however owed me £7.99.
The following month a further bill, queried again & £12.99 was owing to me. This second amount was larger due to the fact that my number was now back on the old network.

Number ported across, without being informed, and then ported back to the origional network.

So having never used the new equipment, having my number ported back & forth. Paid nothing, I'm now being informed that money is now owing to me. How is this possible?

Night Train

Maker of Things
I could only just about figure out the other riddles, but this one? This one has me stumped.:scratch:

Maz

Guru
Able to answer this one?
March this year contract taken out with a mobile phone supplier. Nothing paid at this point.
Equipment arrives, doesn't work. Contract cancelled. Nothing paid at this point.
Two months after cancelling the contract, bill received saying that money was now owing. Bill queried & confirmed that nothing was owing, by me. They however owed me £7.99.
The following month a further bill, queried again & £12.99 was owing to me. This second amount was larger due to the fact that my number was now back on the old network.

Number ported across, without being informed, and then ported back to the origional network.

So having never used the new equipment, having my number ported back & forth. Paid nothing, I'm now being informed that money is now owing to me. How is this possible?
You made a reverse charge call.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
If I take the money as they "return it", would it be classed as theft. As I know I never parted with any money in the first place.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
You made a reverse charge call.
Explain please.
Equipment supplied was faulty & never used, number was ported from one network to another & back. So the number couldn't have been in use. Confirmed by the networks.

Top Bottom