Apollo Etienne Silver 19" stolen!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Evghenia

My bike was stolen today, sometimes between 6th of August 11pm and 7th of August 9am. Was locked to a lamp post with a cable lock, level 7 of security. no trace of either bike or lock.
Bike make: Apollo
Model: Etienne
Type: Ladies hybrid
Serial number: 2275803
Frame nr: AA10328708
Description: had a rear black pania rack. no other specific signs as it was very new, only 1 month old.

Reward to anyone who finds it!!!

Corgi Kid

Hello and sorry to hear about your bike theft. You will need to give us a better location than a lampost in order for us to be on the look out. Have you asked the Police if the St has CCTv.

OP
OP
E

Evghenia

Hi, thanks for that! I kind of was alerting the whole of London I suppose :smile:
The address is 47-51 Tollington Park, N4 3QP - it's Finsbury Park area. I did report it to the police, they said the nearest CCTV is on the corner of Tollingon Park and Stroud Green, far too far from my house. However I told them that there are several cameras on the traffic lights not too far from my house, they said they might look into them, but that they are not directly monitored by the police, they belong to road monitoring people.
I also called several second-hand bike shops and left them a voicemail (obviously it's Sunday so they are all closed now), alerting to this bike being stolen.
thanks again

Corgi Kid

I doubt I will see it then up hear in Liverpool. We have a private CCTv company for the whole of the Merseyside area called City Watch. You could try looking for the same company in your town. Good luck
thumbsup.png

Top Bottom