Appointment letter.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nibor

Bewildered
Fingers crossed Postman 🤞🤞🤞

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Well I think I mentioned the call was blocked by our phone,it did not recognise the number,so I missed the appointment.So tomorrow morning on my mobile,I will finally find out what is going on,I hope he wants me in early,I am fed up of the swelling.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well I think I mentioned the call was blocked by our phone,it did not recognise the number,so I missed the appointment.So tomorrow morning on my mobile,I will finally find out what is going on,I hope he wants me in early,I am fed up of the swelling.
Best o'luck.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
He rang the mobile,I could hardly hear him.Me being the numpty I am the volume was down too low.So cut story short,a minor operation I am now down on his list,when he has no idea.So that's it great news,pity I missed the call last month due to technology,I could have been a month further along.All well now.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Update had problems this,week,Doctor asked for a scan it is Sunday at 12-00.:wahhey::hyper:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Update scan showed just more fluid,not it's been big an hard today reaction to gardening I think,that's not classed as resting.So now I wait for surgery,once that is done I am buying a new helmet from Planet x can't wait to get out again.

Top Bottom