Aran 20

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aran20

Hi all... Back on the bike. Lot of work to do and weight to loose, but with a renewed interest and Cyclogs back up and running hopefully won't take me long to get back into the swing of things!?!

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 91

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
We have just jumped from fifth to second on cyclogs excellent! :thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi all... Back on the bike. Lot of work to do and weight to loose, but with a renewed interest and Cyclogs back up and running hopefully won't take me long to get back into the swing of things!?!

Hey mate, welcome back and glad to hear you're back on the bike.

As well as cyclogs, most CC'ers are now logging on MyCyclingLog.com.
We are in a battle with the Aussies, so any 2010 miles you have to log will be gratefully received..

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

Cheers,

Its been a tough old year for me this year bike wise. I just had to totally knock cycling on the head towards the end of July as work was getting manic... Training, racing and working was just running me into the ground and so I had make the hard, hard to decision to stop biking for a while as it wasn't paying the bills, think also I seemed to be putting too much pressure on myself to compete at quite a high standard and it's just took it's toll in the end. The weight started to pile on quickly because my food intake and appetite didn't slow down. I started getting severly pi$$ed off with myself... weight and fitness levels wise. I went out last weekend with the missus for a meal and hardly any of my clothes fit me, so, now work has eased off a bit, I've kicked my own arse into touch and got my treaders out of the dusty hole I call my garage. So here we go again, lets see what 2011 brings!!

Top Bottom