Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Now, no doubt this is some Freudian weirdness, but I have only just worked out that her avatar is an elephant. For ages I thought it was a reclining kangaroo with an enormous set of balls...:?:

Arch

Married to Night Train
zimzum42 said:
Now, no doubt this is some Freudian weirdness, but I have only just worked out that her avatar is an elephant. For ages I thought it was a reclining kangaroo with an enormous set of balls...:?:

:biggrin:

OP
OP
Z

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Well now I know it's an elephant i find it difficult to see too...

The front legs were the balls, the head one leg and the back legs another

I guess today was the first time i had focussed properly on it

Arch

Married to Night Train
um... I can see what you mean, but I can't make myself see it, if you know what I mean. Also, I probably don't want to see it!

Someone once said Beanzontoast's avatar looked like a dire medical pic of a gentleman's anatomy, and I can only see it that way now...

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Dayvo said:
Sure! A kangeroo with a trunk and elephantitis!

And, OH DEAR! I really wish I hadn't found this!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8921301826716425918

I wish you hadn't either!!!! :ohmy:xx(

What level of indignity did the other bloke feel lifting his 'nads up the ladder for him? :evil:

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
Arch said:
um...

Someone once said Beanzontoast's avatar looked like a dire medical pic of a gentleman's anatomy, and I can only see it that way now...

Bu**er, now I can only see it that way as well. It looked like a wizard until I read this then saw his post in some other thread!

yenrod

zimzum42 said:
Now, no doubt this is some Freudian weirdness, but I have only just worked out that her avatar is an elephant. For ages I thought it was a reclining kangaroo with an enormous set of balls...;)

parka_coat_black.jpg

Top Bottom