Are MySpace deliberately trying to ruin their busines?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
For the past month or two a screen has popped up telling me that my browser is unsupported and to download a new one. When I try and download it another window pops up telling me I've already got the latest version of the browser.

I've just looked at MySpace on another PC. I can see the home page but when I click on the login button nothing happens!

Mile195

Veteran
Ruin their business? I think they already did that about 7 years ago with a number of botched site revamps didn't they?...

zizou

Veteran
A few months ago i logged in for the first time in years hoping to send a good luck message an old school friend who was about to release their debut album...and found that you can no longer send messages! What is the point of it now?

OP
OP
Chris S

Chris S

Legendary Member
On a similar theme, just curious, does anyone ever log in to their Friends Reunited page now?
No - any relevant content about my old school is now lost. I doubt if it's been updated in years, if I can't be bothered navigating my way through the site to find it then I doubt if anyone else could.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
It got sold in 2005 from the original owner and from then on out it went downhill and was beheaded by a tree on the way down. We are just waiting for brain function to end.

On another note:
You still use MySpace :ohmy:

Top Bottom