Arm Warmers for skinny arms?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aJohnson

Could anyone recommend some decent arm warmers for skinny arms. I have DHB arm warmers what are waaaaaay to baggy on my arms. So if anyone could recommend some arm warmers for skinny arms (bicep about 9inches) it'd be greatly appreciated.

:wacko: Thanks

Garz

Squat Member
You may have to get some womens ones andy! :wacko:

aJohnson said:
Could anyone recommend some decent arm warmers for skinny arms. I have DHB arm warmers what are waaaaaay to baggy on my arms. So if anyone could recommend some arm warmers for skinny arms (bicep about 9inches) it'd be greatly appreciated.

:wacko: Thanks
I got very slim biceps also and some arm warmers dont fit; I went for a Cannondale branded pair of these (defeet) and they're a great fit. There's been threads on this in the past and IIRC prendas have been suggested a few times.

MajorMantra

See my thread from a while back: https://www.cyclechat.net/

I ended up with the small Prendas ones and they're a good tight fit and pretty warm. The downside is they're quite short.

It's likely that XS Santini ones would also work, though they cost a bit more.

Matthew

OP
OP
aJohnson

aJohnson

Thanks for advice. Sizing is tough because my arms are long but skinny

I'm tempted by the Castelli Thermoflex armwarmers, the customer reviews on these say that they fit skinny arms perfectly and are long.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Andy - I have a pair that are too tight for me so they might fit you. Another CycleChat member was kind enough to give them to me but I don't think my arms will ever be small enough for them to fit. They are light blue. If you want to meet up for a ride soon, I'll bring them out and you can see if they fit you. If they do you can have them free, gratis and for nothing! :smile:

Garz

Squat Member
At least make him climb up to hebden to get them big C! ;)

ColinJ

Garz said:
At least make him climb up to hebden to get them big C! :rolleyes:
Hebden Bridge itself isn't actually that high above sea level - it's only about 95 m or so. If you stick to the valley roads it's an easy ride to get here from Greater Manchester. It's only when you start riding over the hills instead of round them that it gets a bit tougher!

aJohnson said:
Cheers Colin, may try them, was going to get black or white but armwarmers are armwarmers :smile: So when is the next ride?
Sunday 14th, but I see that you have already spotted it!

OP
OP
aJohnson

aJohnson

Received my Castelli Thermoflex armwarmers today, white and in small. They are decent length and tight. They are a big loose at the top near my bicep but because they're tight everywhere else they don't seem to fall. They look very nice aswell xx(

ColinJ

I'm going to have another go with my arm warmers. I reckon they might fit as long as I don't pull them over the biggest part of my biceps. If they cut off the blood supply in my arms I'll offer them to someone else on the forum.

bikingtom

I've got a couple of Icebreaker 150 tops that went into rags very quickly (will never buy IB again) so I cut off the sleeves and turned them into armwarmers. It's easy to make them tighter fitting by simply taking them in along the seam and hemming the cut top (well Mum did it for me). The rest has been cut up on is on my Mum's compost heap. Makes a great mulch she tells me.

Top Bottom