Arrrrrggggghhhhh !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Went out to the shed this morning to fix a puncture on the mtb which occured yesterday only to find that both tyres were flat,so fixed both punctures,put the mtb to one side to get my road bike out for a blast only to find the front tyre flat !!!!! took the tube out but could'nt find where its leaking from,no obstructions in the tyre so fitted it back and went for a ride.Came home,put bike away,had a cuppa,got my town bike out to go out with the trailer to collect some bags of sand and cement only to find the front tyre.......FLAT !!!!
3 bikes,4 punctures in one morning.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Front tyre on road bike sounds like a valve problem.
Had the same problem myself, constantly pumping it up, and finding it flat that evening.

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Front tyre on road bike sounds like a valve problem.
Had the same problem myself, constantly pumping it up, and finding it flat that evening.
Thats all i could put it down to but when in a bowl of water theres absolutely no air escaping

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Well i dont think it could've been much worse so things can only get better........i hope.I had one puncture in the whole of 2011,5 so far this year :ohmy:

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
chris thats what i call unlucky
I really hope its not a sign of things to come :sad:
Oh well at least repair kits are cheap enough ^_^

asterix

Comrade Member
Went out to the shed this morning to fix a puncture on the mtb which occured yesterday only to find that both tyres were flat,so fixed both punctures,put the mtb to one side to get my road bike out for a blast only to find the front tyre flat !!!!! took the tube out but could'nt find where its leaking from,no obstructions in the tyre so fitted it back and went for a ride.Came home,put bike away,had a cuppa,got my town bike out to go out with the trailer to collect some bags of sand and cement only to find the front tyre.......FLAT !!!!
3 bikes,4 punctures in one morning.

Well maybe you have exhausted your quota for 2012 all in one go?

Anyway I am off to put inner tubes on my shopping list.

Top Bottom