Art fail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
ttcycle said:
is it that the drive train is on the wrong side of the bike or am I imagining that?

And the prize goes to tt! I put the lack of detail around the cassette area down to some half-assed fixed conversion, but the chainset is indeed on the wrong side. It's just something that can't be forgiven.

I spotted it when they had an open-day recently. I offered to buy it if they printed it the other way around (its all digital) or they discounted it as 'faulty', but I think they were ready to call the police.

I've gotten into the habit of spotting misplaced chainsets recently. I feel a blog coming on.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Pointless putting all the detail in inc gear shifters on the down tube to then completely put the drivetrain on the wrong side -- bunch of amateurs Bollo!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I must lack the soul of an artist, and the talent obviously, coz I've been getting it all wrong. For years Jane and I have carefully 'filed' away, at back of drawer or cupboard, the kids art project folders. After a decent interval the natural progression to the bin is completed.

The fish are quite nice - in an Edward Bawden sort of way...
Speicher has been in for a family portrait too!
owls1.jpg

Last time I was in Winch, Bollo, I spent time looking in a shop window - near the old bridge / river etc and it was full of arty stuff made from PC boards..buildings and such like - is that the same 'shop' or is Winchester a cathedral of art naïf?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
MacB said:
I must lack the soul of an artist, and the talent obviously, coz I've been getting it all wrong. For years Jane and I have carefully 'filed' away, at back of drawer or cupboard, the kids art project folders. After a decent interval the natural progression to the bin is completed.

No lack of soul MacB - that's the same method we use :smile:
If you kept everything you'd fill a skip in no time :tongue:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MacB said:
I must lack the soul of an artist, .

You don't lack soul, Mac, to me, you are soul.:smile:

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Aperitif said:
The fish are quite nice - in an Edward Bawden sort of way...
Speicher has been in for a family portrait too!
owls1.jpg

Last time I was in Winch, Bollo, I spent time looking in a shop window - near the old bridge / river etc and it was full of arty stuff made from PC boards..buildings and such like - is that the same 'shop' or is Winchester a cathedral of art naïf?

The place you're talking about is a drop-in 'space' used for mums' coffee mornings and such. So what you're telling us here is that you hang around places where young mums congregate, "just looking in"?:biggrin:

The company responsible for the mirror-world bike is based in the back
streets across St Cross road from the Crown Court. This will make it most convenient when they're prosecuted for (cycling) obscenity!

(In truth they're pretty successful. If you're ever in Paperchase, you'll see a lot of their work)

Bollo said:
The place you're talking about is a drop-in 'space' used for mums' coffee mornings and such. So what you're telling us here is that you hang around places where young mums congregate, "just looking in"?:biggrin:

The company responsible for the mirror-world bike is based in the back
streets across St Cross road from the Crown Court. This will make it most convenient when they're prosecuted for (cycling) obscenity!

(In truth they're pretty successful. If you're ever in Paperchase, you'll see a lot of their work)

Can't afford to go in there...:smile:

Now, a 'drop-in Mum' on the other hand...:tongue:

Top Bottom