Ask Greater Manchester Police about cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevede

Veteran
Apologies if it's been posted, I did a search but nothing came up. Please merge / delete if already noted.

Greater Manchester Police traffic officers are having a twitter Q&A tomorrow Friday 24th, between 4 & 7pm

#askgmp

@gmpolice

Don't know any more and not an expert on twitter but thought some on here may be interested

Regards

Steve

edit: discussion about cycling obviously
 
Last edited:

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
Dear GMP, I am training for 10 mile Time Trials - what do you think I should be concentrating on in terms of eating before the event?
 
Last edited:

Tin Pot

Legendary Member
Dear GMP,

How long can you punch a bike thief for before being arrested?

"I only winged 'im" As a defence - discuss.

Are PCs on bicycles real police?

How often are cyclists breathalysed?
 
Top Bottom