ATK2000 - First Test (very pleased!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TRadEpiOoIc

There's my first test of the camera...as the memory card hasn't come yet I got 52 seconds worth of footage, haha.

You can see me swerve for a car I thought wasn't going to stop/just pull straight out but nothing 'exciting' happens. Can't work out what the honking at the traffic lights was about, even from the video (not me, that's all I know :becool:)

There's a fair amount of the ground just because i was checking the camera was in the slot. Think the attachment needs tightening a bit but from this test I am very happy with it.

Hopefully the memory card will come next week and then I'll be able to test it properly with a whole journey.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
If the helmet mount is slightly too big, as some are, you can stick a little blue tak or silly putty in there to bulk it out. Also stops it slipping in the socket.

If you find the velcro is slipping around the vents you can use rubber sheet (they sell this stuff at supermarkets for chopping boards and opening jars, etc) slivers wrapped around with the velcro strap.

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
downfader said:
If the helmet mount is slightly too big, as some are, you can stick a little blue tak or silly putty in there to bulk it out. Also stops it slipping in the socket.

If you find the velcro is slipping around the vents you can use rubber sheet (they sell this stuff at supermarkets for chopping boards and opening jars, etc) slivers wrapped around with the velcro strap.

Good ideas! Cheers :ohmy:.

For now I've just tighten it as much as I can. Bluetac does sound like something i'll probably need to do. just need to wait for the memory card to come so I can test it properly.

Top Bottom