Auction - France

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Up for grabs is a great opportunity be it for crops, that allotment you've always wanted or build 'stag land' I don't care, i'm only bothered about the money.

The land for sale has been fought over by various people from the vikings, the romans, the germans and the british (must be good) having warm resort ready coasts to the south, grim british style coasts to the north and some mountains.

the land regularly hosts a few prestigious car races during the year.

the winner will receive a key (not sure what to but should help with your claim to the land) and the address of my friend Jaque who's been looking after the country for me.

population not included, please see other auctions. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Black Sheep
oh, i'll also send a rough map

I also apologise for my boredom - i hope its made someone smile :biggrin:

OP
OP
Black Sheep
Uncle Mort said:
Martinique's an offical département d’outre-mer, so it's got to be included anyway. Personally I'd drop Senegal and insist on Sophie Marceau.

not sure, i'll draw you a map, if its included then bonus

the starting price is quite cheap due to it having been borrowed to fight two world wars on.

sorry, see other auctions for sophie marceau

asterix

Comrade Member
Black Sheep said:
Up for grabs is a great opportunity be it for crops, that allotment you've always wanted or build 'stag land' I don't care, i'm only bothered about the money.

The land for sale has been fought over by various people from the vikings, the romans, the germans and the british (must be good) having warm resort ready coasts to the south, grim british style coasts to the north and some mountains.

the land regularly hosts a few prestigious car races during the year.

the winner will receive a key (not sure what to but should help with your claim to the land) and the address of my friend Jaque who's been looking after the country for me.

population not included, please see other auctions. :smile:

The winner will have to fight for my bit.

OP
OP
Black Sheep
porkypete said:
Surely an Alsatian could sort that boundary issue?

also known as german shepherds? alliances could be called into question but boarder locations are set, a cross bow ought to sort that out.

asterix said:
The winner will have to fight for my bit.

Gaul not included

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Black Sheep said:
also known as german shepherds? alliances could be called into question but boarder locations are set, a cross bow ought to sort that out.

Gaul not included

Boarder - you mean it comes with a sitting tenant?

Top Bottom