Avenir Tow ball mounted bike rack.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Just put the bikes in the caravan, its what i do when i go with my parents. Keeps my bikes nice and clean when it rains, and warm too in when its cold out.

OP
OP
I

iGaz

I did suggest this to Mrs iGaz! Alas she has quite firmly stated, no bikes in the caravan!!

Joe24

iGaz said:
I did suggest this to Mrs iGaz! Alas she has quite firmly stated, no bikes in the caravan!!

Get a new Mrs iGaz?
My mum isn't too keen on my bike, but it goes in and get strapped in, with its own blanket.
And, if the awning isn't up, it will either go in the car, or come back in the caravan over night.
AND, it has gone from being outside the caravan, to moved inside when the awning wasn't up and i had forgotten my lock;)

Looked after bike:becool:

OP
OP
I

iGaz

Joe24 said:
Get a new Mrs iGaz?
My mum isn't too keen on my bike, but it goes in and get strapped in, with its own blanket.
And, if the awning isn't up, it will either go in the car, or come back in the caravan over night.
AND, it has gone from being outside the caravan, to moved inside when the awning wasn't up and i had forgotten my lock;)

Looked after bike:becool:

Noooooooo!!!! I cant replace Mrs iGaz!!
The crosser lived on the outside of the van on a recent 2 week camping trip, didn't do it any harm!

iGaz said:

tell her it will save on petrol consumption, reduce risk of damage and theft of bikes. Useful for balancing load on van too. Find any excuse or otherwise just put your foot down man!

Joe24

lazyfatgit said:
tell her it will save on petrol consumption, reduce risk of damage and theft of bikes. Useful for balancing load on van too. Find any excuse or otherwise just put your foot down man!

Exactly!!!!

Who wears the trousers in your relationship/marriage?!?!?!
:blush:

OP
OP
I

iGaz

Joe24 said:
Exactly!!!!

Who wears the trousers in your relationship/marriage?!?!?!
:blush:

When she earns 4 times what I do and pays the majority of the bills, she does!!!:ohmy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bonj2

the solution:
topgearMS2807_468x351.jpg
caravan death

Top Bottom