Back on the sadle after holiday vacation!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I noticed that my work trousers seem to have shrunk over the holiday^_^
Back in the saddle this morning for a routine commute

OP
OP
synapse05

synapse05

:bicycle:Got in from my commute back home. 17 miles each way.Of course, coming back home is always a bit harder because you have more traffic, all the annoying red lights and people getting in your way; not to mention, the afternoon sun beating on your head. It was a warm 80° here in Los Angeles. Nonetheless, I'm back on the saddle and it was a gorgeous day for a commute home. I took the liberty to take few pics of my route with my phone camera where Downtown Los Angeles can be seen at a distance....

Attachments

• IMG_20140102_141732.jpg
    IMG_20140102_141732.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 38

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
How strange to see a cycling lane on the "wrong" side of the road ... and I come from the continent!
Spent too much time in the UK :laugh:
Well done on the commuting @synapse05.
Blowing gales here :cold: :rain:

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I'm back to work on Monday. In the 2 weeks I've had off, I've only been on a couple of rides with the kids on the mountain bike. I'm ashamed that I've only done 2 sessions on the turbo trainer I set up on the Saturday after finishing work. Hope the leg muscles haven't deteriorated too much for next week!

My first commute of 2014 this morning (but not my first day back at work - bussed it last week mainly so I could have a coffee on the way in!) :cuppa:

Not wanting to have to shed pounds after Christmas (as last year), I was a bit stricter with myself about food intake over the hols this year and it felt pretty good getting out on the bike again today. The legs responded when I called for more power on the hills and my knees seem to have enjoyed the change from cycling to walking just about everywhere over the past 2 weeks.

I'm not sure what the wind was intending today. The direction indicator on my weather station in the garden was all over the place. When I was riding, each time I thought it was against me it suddenly reversed and gave me a shove. Hopefully it will be kind on the way home tonight.

Top Bottom