Back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Three weeks ago two month old computer went sick.Despite promises from a well known company nothing done until today.And that was don't know what is actually wrong.Will order a part.See you 29th December at the earliest.No way.Tonight boxed it up and went down to retail park.We now have a mini computer.HP PAVILION SLIMLINE.Very nice it is too.Glad to be back.

oxbob

Wb postman

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Only that i was asked on Sunday at our new church to start a cycling section for the lads.A runs list for 2009.Mixing off road with on road.We start in January.Got to be ready by Thursday for the church website.

levad

Veteran
I guess your going to stamp you authority on the new cycling group and make sure the events are first class. Are you aiming to average 4 mph and over?

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
We have had some bad luck this year with these computer thingies.My good lady took advantage of a free update a little while ago.When she pressed the button all the words from our computer fell on to the floor.Lost a lot of stuff.So we invested in the new computer late September that stopped on it's own three weeks ago.So last night we got a replacement and paid a little extra for a better model.Just put some of my favourites back on now.We are now going to Wharfedale Vineyard. Google it and have a look.

Top Bottom