W

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
3873E756-0013-4DD9-AF23-F684911180C7.jpeg

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, some decent quality padded shorts or Y fronts.

Every morning and evening do 10 x sumo squats, 10 x step ups (on the bottom stair or front door step), 10 x hamstring curls, and 10 x quadruped hip extensions. These are all isometric, no weights required.

Over time build up to 3 or 4 sets of 10 for each exercise, morning and evening. These will also help your legs and lower back, so as far as cycling is concerned they're win-win all round. Five minutes work at each end of the day and within a few months you'll be cracking walnuts and impressing the laydees with your muscular derriere.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
You need to replace the fat with muscle. Time-trialling might be the answer.

tyred

Legendary Member
I lost a few stone in the past years. I haven't really noticed any difference on the bike (but I ride a Brooks).

What I have found is that I find it very uncomfortable to sit on hard seats like a typical wooden kitchen chair or even the seats in a VW.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
That might work for my weight-loss-induced wobble-bottom, scrawny arms, and even pec-less moobs, but what can I do for the loose skin round my waist! :whistle:
I have no medical qualifications at all, and one minor, probably expired, coaching qualification. But, as this is the internet, I'd feel a failure if I couldn't come up with some wacky, implausible solution.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have no medical qualifications at all, and one minor, probably expired, coaching qualification. But, as this is the internet, I'd feel a failure if I couldn't come up with some wacky, implausible solution.
Hint: There isn't enough to tie a knot in it! :okay:

Cloths Pegs
I think that I'll stick to just giving my vanity a good talking to... :whistle:

Top Bottom