Bad driving(police)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Pulling up to a roundabout a transit type police van came up next to me on my right indicating left,I was level with the driver and we were at the give way line, now as I was going straight on I thought to myself "nah surely not" he is bound to wait for me to move away from him isnt he? Looking at him in his cab I was sure this would be the case. But as I moved he did too then turned left ??? I hit the brakes and couldnt believe what he had just done. As it happened he was going to the rear of the police station just off the roundabout, so I thought I would go and have a word(to see what he had to say).
His main excuse was that he had indicated before he got to me? and then he thought he had enough room, but when I pointed out to him he was next to me and I had to break for him he apologised. Strange how he tried to deny doing anything untoward with it being so blatant?

mr Mag00

rising member
report him, i reported some police a few years ago for poor driving and then fly tipping. the swung around in a round up the curb and managed to rip out the underwheel arch plastic cover. about an hour later i saw them parked ina country layby and the wheel arch was in the hedge. it hadnt been there on my trip out. i went back later removed the innerarch from the hedge and took it to the nearest poice station having had it confirmed from a garage it was from the said make of motor vehicle. with the number plate and times of the incidents.

Top Bottom