Bad journey to work yesterday.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattybain

neslon said:
Interesting. I was going to start a thread called 'nothing to report' based on my use of a camera for a year or so, with no incidents. But yesterday some idiot passed me within centimetres so I emailed the police. Tonight they called round, watched the footage and said they were straight off to visit the driver and scare the wits out of him. They made a point of emphasising how helpful it was for them to see what actually happened, so there will be no 'your word against his'. I shall continue charging the batteries and wiping the SD card every day.

Wow that is great :biggrin: I have often wondered how the police would react. I am sure that wouldn't happen everywhere but well done.

I think maybe I should be more active with some of my close shaves, I think I have become immune to them now :biggrin:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Move on and forget about it. She probably behaves like that to everybody, not just on the road.
One day she will say the wrong thing to somebody and they'll put her on her arse.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Eldudino, you reacted just as I would, sounds as if you, Lazy and I are all from the same school of thought. I consider myself "extremely" forgiving and easy going, but when I do manage to loose my rag, it usually leaves everyone within close proximity pretty stunned……including myself sometimes.

If the fart in the back seat hadn't made that remark you probably would have let it all slide, but that would have been enough to set me off too (I can well imagine me dragging him out of the car to be honest).

As far as the "shaken up" thing, you were probably more angry than shaken up. I also suffer this, I let a situation slide, then walk away and realize just how "at risk" I was and then get really angry, sometimes (I'm ashamed to admit) returning to the scene to let my frustration out.

You did the right thing, you let her know she was wrong, later that day she would have realized it too and My (possibly) change her attitude a little, if only for fear that sugar daddy wont be there to lend his "wise words" next time.

Go Home and hug the kid's/missus, works for me

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
jonny jeez said:
Eldudino, you reacted just as I would, sounds as if you, Lazy and I are all from the same school of thought. I consider myself "extremely" forgiving and easy going, but when I do manage to loose my rag, it usually leaves everyone within close proximity pretty stunned……including myself sometimes.

If the fart in the back seat hadn't made that remark you probably would have let it all slide, but that would have been enough to set me off too (I can well imagine me dragging him out of the car to be honest).

As far as the "shaken up" thing, you were probably more angry than shaken up. I also suffer this, I let a situation slide, then walk away and realize just how "at risk" I was and then get really angry, sometimes (I'm ashamed to admit) returning to the scene to let my frustration out.

You did the right thing, you let her know she was wrong, later that day she would have realized it too and My (possibly) change her attitude a little, if only for fear that sugar daddy wont be there to lend his "wise words" next time.

Go Home and hug the kid's/missus, works for me

Cheers Jonny, I've calmed down about it a lot now, still think about it, especially this morning when I took that route (had fish n chips last night so needed to burn some extra calories!). I thought I might see her again and wondered how she would react if she recognised me, I kept a good look out but didn't see her so I've pretty much put the whole situation to bed now.

I know what you mean about gettin home and seeing the family. it always puts things in perspective!

Top Bottom