Baggy Shorts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DHA

Am after some baggy shorts, not sure that being on a MTB suits lycra if I am honest!

Any recommendations? Zipped pockets would be nice as well if possible

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Take a look at Endura Humvees and their ilk, pricey but by all accounts... worth it!

may get some 3/4 ones for my roadie :ohmy: :wacko: :whistle:

potsy

Rambler
Take a look at Endura Humvees and their ilk, pricey but by all accounts... worth it!

may get some 3/4 ones for my roadie :ohmy: :wacko: :whistle:

+1 on the Humvees,good kit and you get a pair of padded liner shorts too,I've also got some 3/4 length ones though on my 29 inch legs they are almost full length trousers
laugh.gif

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I've got a couple of pairs of the Fox Sergeant shorts in black camo. They're very comfy, the padded lining is close fitting, so you can wear it under other shorts if you want. The pockets are held closed by magnets which I wasn't sure about at first, but seems to really work. They also have a couple of smaller zip pockets too.

e-rider

crappy member
I find the ones with integrated liners more comforttable than the ones with removable liners - the removable liners just flap about because they are only held on with a few poppers - the fixed liners have a much more secure and well designed fit.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I find the ones with integrated liners more comforttable than the ones with removable liners - the removable liners just flap about because they are only held on with a few poppers - the fixed liners have a much more secure and well designed fit.

The ones I linked to above, the liners fit really closely, so I haven't had that problem.

i've been using Altura shorts on my road bike for a few years, they've done me proud, good shorts.

however i've taken the leap and ordered some 3/4 length bib knickers as the shorts just arent that comfortable on long rides. its going to feel weird i know it :tongue:

e-rider

crappy member
i've been using Altura shorts on my road bike for a few years, they've done me proud, good shorts.

however i've taken the leap and ordered some 3/4 length bib knickers as the shorts just arent that comfortable on long rides. its going to feel weird i know it :tongue:

I hope you are female - knickers???

luther

I got a decent pair from Sports Direct... Think they're called Muddy Fox. Good enough for my daily commute and cheap.....

Top Bottom