Bah!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The grape harvest is starting early. I've got to go back to France next week. A pound of sprouts in the fridge and the boss wanted me to help him with a boat deck. The house still isn't ready for its new owner. Worse of all, no cheap rail tickets so I have to go by plane.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Time management classes are needed, but in your case...Hmmm. What are the sprouts doing in the fridge, have they been there since last christmas?

gavintc

Guru
Hover Fly said:
The grape harvest is starting early. I've got to go back to France next week. A pound of sprouts in the fridge and the boss wanted me to help him with a boat deck. The house still isn't ready for its new owner. Worse of all, no cheap rail tickets so I have to go by plane.

Are these statements related in some way as it seems a somewhat scattegun brain dump of comments; grapes, sprouts, boats, houses, trains and planes.

OP
OP
Hover Fly

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
It just shows how complicated life is. Mme HF is the propritrice of a Bordeaux wine chateau. My presence there is required next week. Which means I have to leave my more normal life working in a boatyard, (but I'm only staying at work there as a favour to the boss until my house is handed over), and get there with all haste. I am taking the sprouts with me.

Arch

Married to Night Train
gavintc said:
Are these statements related in some way as it seems a somewhat scattegun brain dump of comments; grapes, sprouts, boats, houses, trains and planes.

That was the title of that Steve Martin(?) film, before the re-write...;)

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
gavintc said:

*Gazes in to Crystal Ball*;)

I'm seeing grapes, sprouts, boats, houses, oh wait a minute, trains and planes too. I'm sensing some turmoil and the appearence of a blue arsed fly?

:blush:

Get that wind behind you HF!(Sprout reference btw.:o)

Top Bottom