Basking..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Mr WC & WC Mnr proudly & happily basking in the warmth of the reflected glory from Simon & his Olympic cycling medals. :ohmy:

Simonsmedals050909001.jpg

Simonsmedals050909003.jpg

I missed Simon & Mrs Simon when they called round to Wafflycat Towers today, so it was left to The Men Of The Household to make them welcome. Next time they are in the area, I hope I'm about as I'm certain those medals would look well resting on my ample bosum :biggrin:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
The boys have been 'medalling' in your absence!:ohmy:

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Simon Richardson. One of our top paralympians. Have known Simon & Mrs Simon for a few years . Simon is a thoroughly decent chappie (Mrs Simon is a nice lady), and encouraged WCMnr much when WCMnr was timetrialling. Simon is off to Italy on Monday to compete in the world championships. It's a shame our paralympian cyclists don't get anything like the publicity & recognition that they deserve.

Thanks for the info.

I've been cycling since I was about 5 (64 a couple of weeks ago), am a keen supporter of athletics & cycling, have ridden track in the past BUT I would seem to substantiate your comment about publicity & recognition.

Let's hope that WC info is at least available online and then in the weekly comic.

Top Bottom