Beautiful Morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cd365

Guru
Where did this morning come from? Absolutely gorgeous. A bit chilly but hardly a cloud in the sky.
I've just popped outside and it is still great. Let's hope it is still like that when I cycle home at 6:30pm

BSRU

A Human Being
Where did this morning come from? Absolutely gorgeous. A bit chilly but hardly a cloud in the sky.
I've just popped outside and it is still great. Let's hope it is still like that when I cycle home at 6:30pm
Going to last all week as well^_^

D

Deleted member 1258

Today it was a bit like being a piece of frozen food, chilled on the way in the morning and cooked on the way home tonight. ^_^ but its been a nice day, its just a shame I've been at work.

Tynan

Veteran
been some very nice mornings for a while not, fresh without being cold, bright, not much wind and no real threat of rain, best time of the year with Spring

too many cyclists thought, I have a new route to Holborn and from Essex Road onwards there's three lines of cyclist and it's hard to get round them safely over and over as they either jump lights or push to a start point ten yards past the stop line

it's genuine traffic congestion

Top Bottom