Bedford mtb ride 2/2/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
I'm planning an mtb ride on Sunday 2nd feb. Nothing too technical but great fun. Lots of wet sloppy mud promised along with fast gravel tracks and also taking in chicksands woods, not the cycle track just the open woods. Altogether I'm estimating 20 ish miles and out of that about 2 miles are on quiet roads.
Starting off at the Danish camp in Willington, heading through Cople then taking in the fields and tracks of Cardington and skirting old warden ending up at chicksands where there is a cracking noodle van for refreshments,after a blast round the woods it's then heading back to Willington. Estimated ride time 2 1/2 hours ish. We ride right past my house where a pressure washer and a waiting kettle will be for those who wish to wash their bikes down before heading home.anyone interested?

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
This is going to be a very quiet ride :whistle:

akb

Veteran
Hi Chris,

Just seen this. I'd be interested in giving this a go in the next couple of weeks. Bike needs a repair and be interested to try a few new routes

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Hi Chris,

Just seen this. I'd be interested in giving this a go in the next couple of weeks. Bike needs a repair and be interested to try a few new routes
Hi mate, sounds good, my brother in law us coming up in a couple of weeks time and bringing he's bikes too so sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

akb

Veteran
Cool Cool. I need to fix a chain wheel that has bent which I intend on doing within the next week or two. Could probably meet you at Danish Camp / Willington; would be interested to see the route from there to Chicky.

Top Bottom