Been away

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony

I is back! Five weeks all told, including a music festival in the UK. Rode from Holland to Sweden, then back to Denmark and flew back.
Now, can I make you jealous? Let me see.....
West coast of Sweden. Islands in the Baltic. Smooth rocks sloping gently into crystal, clean water. Air temperature in the high 30s. Water temperature in the mid 20s.
Swedish girls.
Micro bikinis.....

I won't mention the gods-awful excuses for cycle routes, the vindictive headwinds, the rain, the indescribably bad Danish fast food, the lack of any signs in big German cities, the Dutch camp site run by fundamentalist Christians who gave out a Gospels CD to every camper....

snorri

Legendary Member
Tony said:
Swedish girls.
Micro bikinis.....
You mean to say you cycled all the way to Sweden and went to a beach where the ladies wore bikinis:?::biggrin::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::sad::sad:

Keith Oates

Janner
Sounds like an interesting trip Tony, perhaps some more details and photos when you have time. I for one can say you were missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

1020 miles in three weeks two days. Train back to near Billund from Frederikshavn due to time constrainys. Yes, I rode to Sweden (apart from the wet bits...)
I still have my gospel CD......

Top Bottom