Beer anyone...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bikermaze

That video was hilarious, but it does happen in real life. I've heard stories of dudes waking up the next day regretting that they hooked up with this chick at bar when they saw how she really looked like once the beer goggles were off. hehehe...

Globalti

Legendary Member
Just stand outside any town-centre pub or bar on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night and you'll see some stunning looking girls going in. They all seem to disappear during the week though.

thomas

the tank engine
Globalti said:
Just stand outside any town-centre pub or bar on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night and you'll see some stunning looking girls going in. They all seem to disappear during the week though.

Half of them don't make the same amount of effort just to pop into Tescos...the other half are just truly ugly :cry:

thomas said:
Half of them don't make the same amount of effort just to pop into Tescos...the other half are just truly ugly :cry:

Ooh, I don't know! I spent some time in Sainsbury's last week in Brentwood and Exeter and there were a LOT of MILFS very good-looking women, about my age, going about their business! :ohmy:

U

User169

Drank one of the finest beers I've ever tasted last night:

n1661.jpg

Each bottle is numbered and the cap is waxed so it can be aged for a long time in the bottle. It's a fairly hefty 11%, so only managed the one. The brewery is within cycling distance, so might have a trip across there tomorrow. Any one got anything nice to drink over the weekend?

Top Bottom