Bell Sweep Helmet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charlotte_C+ :-)

I really like the look of the Bell Sweep & Giro Monza, but cant decide!:smile:. although i know it depends of how well they fit.

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

My Limar pro 104 arrived today. What a great helmet it is....super light and better looking than I thought.
Looking forward to testing it at the weekend.

I can appreciate your opinion Dom. Any helmet is better than nothing I suppose. Of course in a collision the benefits of wearing a helmet will depend on all the factors involved. But the way I see it is that something is better than nothing. :biggrin:

Zoom

Über Member
Charlotte_C+ :-) said:
I really like the look of the Bell Sweep & Giro Monza, but cant decide!:sad:. although i know it depends of how well they fit.

I had a Monza before the Sweep R; that's it there <-
it's a much bigger helmet but still very good.

another thumbs up for the Sweep R from me. saved my head when i fell off last year MTB'ing and landed on rocky shale. im on my 2nd because of that.

ChrisKH

Guru
Charlotte_C+ :-) said:
I really like the look of the Bell Sweep & Giro Monza, but cant decide!:biggrin:. although i know it depends of how well they fit.

I went for the Bell Sweep in the end. I need to add a little bit of padding at the front as I'm bald out there (not that you will have that problem I hope) but otherwise a good buy. Wiggle had the colour/size I wanted.

Top Bottom