Benedict Cumberbatch is cool...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
the last series of Sherlock was shockingly poor though... so he loses Brownie points there.
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
I Reckon he staged it so he could leap in, 'rescue the cyclist, and thus get his face in the papers. He's not done a lot since he stopped playing Face in the A team.
 
OP
OP
captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Location
Bristol
[QUOTE 5267742, member: 43827"]Not many people would be brave, or foolish, enough to admit to knowing that much about Star Trek.[/QUOTE]

I should think it's common knowledge, his name on the cast list and all......:whistle:.
 

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Ah. It was all I could do to sit through the first movie.
That was the worst one, it helped the others by setting a low bar.
 

Dan B

Disengaged member
I once had the opportunity to run him over on the set of a made-for-tv miniseries with a Brox Compact. In the light of this latest news I'm almost glad I swerved

(Some years ago, episode 4 of the "Last Enemy", I was an extra in the protest scenes)
 
Last edited:

Sandra6

Veteran
Location
Cumbria
I'm sure I read that this actually happened last year, and the driver of the taxi/uber/whatever got out and waded in too, but nobody wants to claim him as a hero do they?
Personally I can't stand benthedick whatamunch, I think he's a tosser and he can't act for toffee and he's quite rude to people (well me) on facebook.
 
Top Bottom