Beryl Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
We’ve had Beryl bikes for a few years now ( Poole ). Electric Scooters for a couple of years and today I saw a couple of the new Beryl Electric bikes parked in a bay near the local shops.

B9405C70-838D-4C81-B4C4-72A4B7A3DB5B.jpeg

Tom...

Veteran
Did you go for a spin? :bicycle:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We've got the bikes in Manchester too. Slow roll out, but they are expanding the docking stations and there is now one near my office.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Beryl bikes have been in Norwich a while now. I have been whizzing about on them for a year or more now. I buy 200 mins, up front. Ideal for a short hop into the city when I don’t want to take my bike and risk it being stolen.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
We have them- bikes and e-bikes, not scooters- in Watford. I use them quite regularly- handy if i'm making a number of stops and don't want to retrace steps to a locked bike, useful for getting to and from the station. Sometimes I'll use them to augment walking journeys- I rarely get the bike out to go into town- it's not even a mile- but I might pick up a Beryl and do half of the journey on that. Probably would

Also the e-bikes are good, especially if I'm with Ms P as it allows us to travel at similar speeds.

I can ride outside the Watford area and can pause the ride for up to 15 mins but parking for longer would incur a £5 parking out of zone charge- it would be better if neighbouring local authorities had them too.

curzons246

Veteran
Here is Beryl on her bike, Beryl Burton one of the best cyclists ever.
View attachment 658480

Same colour scheme as my carlton continental, very nice

Top Bottom