Best Bluetooth speaker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
I want a Bluetooth speaker for the garden. What’s decent around the £150-200 mark? I want quality sound over loudness.
Cheers

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Not sure you need to spend anything like that much. A stereo pair of Soundcore Flares (Mk 1, not Mk 2) sound really very good IMHO, and would be about £80 or so.

SteveF

Have an Ultimate Ears Boom 3, which I'm really impressed with, just under £100 (you can link them together if friends or family members have another, upto 150 of them! :wacko::wacko:)

DRM

Guru
I took a chance on one in TK Maxx, £7.50. it sounds good with good battery life, for that price you can't go wrong, but my son bought a Sony one for £50 in Argos and that has loads of volume, very good sound & is water resistant for use in the bathroom

geocycle

Legendary Member
I use a Cambridge portable Bluetooth speaker, excellent quality although I’m not an audio buff.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Anker Soundcore for less. They have one that's about £90. I have the £40 Soundcore 2 and it's great.
That's 2 of us recommending the same thing (although the reason I went Mk1 is that the Mk2 has less functionality I believe, particularly when trying to link as stereo pair (it can't). It's also lost the 3.5mm input of the F1)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That's 2 of us recommending the same thing (although the reason I went Mk1 is that the Mk2 has less functionality I believe, particularly when trying to link as stereo pair (it can't). It's also lost the 3.5mm input of the F1)

I went for the standard soundcore rather than the flare. The sound quality and battery life is amazing. The one i have has 3.5mm input too.

PK99

Legendary Member
Have an Ultimate Ears Boom 3, which I'm really impressed with, just under £100 (you can link them together if friends or family members have another, upto 150 of them! :wacko::wacko:)

+1 for the Boom 3

Plenty powerful enough outdoors in the garden,

Top Bottom