Votes: 2 100.0%
  • tortoiseshell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tabby

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (siamese etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fairy

my best friend once covered my all black cat in silver glitter hair spray when it was just a kitten (*we may have had one or 2 drinks at the time). it looked cool, but needless to say it didnt seem best pleased about it.

bonj2

Arch said:
A vague voice at the back of my mind is telling me that inbred white cats are prone to medical problems, possibly including deafness... Can't remember where I heard it though.

Mind you, all cats might as well be deaf, for all the notice they take of you....
Exactly, it wouldn't matter too much. They would be less likely to try and chase birds as they wouldn't hear them flapping about.

stevenb

I love cats....mine had to be put down at 22 years old as his kidney's gave up.....poor little mite...I was sooo upset.
Black and White.....all the time.
Although I like any coloured *****y. ;)

stevenb

Mr Phoebus said:
Blimey, he had a good innings.

:biggrin:...thats what we said.......

I was thinking about getting a kitten but now I'm living on my own I can't afford one.
I'll just have to look at pics of them instead.;)

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Ginger! It's all about big ginger boy cats. Seriously, ginger kittens are the most beautiful things on the planet!!!

I've got a white cat - Cutie - she's prone to all sorts of things, particularly manic depression followed by bouts of uncontrolled self-pity. I keep trying to talk her into pink highlights. Of that she will have none.

Rolling around in dust or mud to enhance the living room decor, however... no problem

Mr Phoebus

Top Cat must be a cyclist? Look at that Hi-Viz fur.

TopCat.jpg

I won't call him Boss Cat, just because of some poxy cat food either.

Top Bottom