Best say hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tink

Hi All

Stumbled upon this site while looking for information on a bike I just bought my lad, I'm 44 this month and been riding since I was about 4 years old 20+ years ago I had a Raleigh Discovery which I was using daily until I persuaded my company to join the Cycle to work scheme, I upgraded to a lovely Specialized Sirrus Comp, my commute is only a few miles each way but made it so much easier.

The bike is all paid for next month and decided I would like another off roader so on the scheme I have just ordered a Specialized Carve Pro its a bit over the 1k limit but I will put some to it.

My youngest has not long joined air cadets and a few of the lads ride cycles and they are looking to set up a little cycle club they also often have the opportunity to ride around air base perimeter so nice safe environment.

Yesterday I picked him up an unused 2010 Specialized Secteur Comp, has a few nice little bits of carbon here n there and should be a perfect little 1st road bike for him i think as its also equipped with Shimano 105 groupset

^_^

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Hi Tink...welcome

Top Bottom