Beverley weekend ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ray 0747

Not been around for about 7 months due to pretty serious injury , outta shape and outta touch !
Looking to start out again Saturdays / Sundays from Beverley area . Nothing too hairy as the pounds have been added lol . Cant go this weekend due to work, but gagging to try the new bike out !
Used to be a ride every Sunday from Bev minster , this still on ?
Let me know guys.
Ray

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I could be up for a ride from Bev in the near future. I'm working next couple of weekends so they are out though. My wife's giving up work now, so she'll be about to cover childcare on my weekends off now :thumbsup:

teletext45

Hiya Ray, I'm still riding but i run a club now. www.cottinghamroadclub.co.uk our rides alternate between Saturdays and Sundays. I ususally leave from Beverley around 9:30 am for a 10:30 am start from the cafe (Leaves me with time to get a coffee before we start riding). PM me if you need any info...

Andy

OP
OP
Ray 0747

Ray 0747

Hiya Ray, I'm still riding but i run a club now. www.cottinghamroadclub.co.uk our rides alternate between Saturdays and Sundays. I ususally leave from Beverley around 9:30 am for a 10:30 am start from the cafe (Leaves me with time to get a coffee before we start riding). PM me if you need any info...

Andy
Hi, Cant make this weekend as have work. Next week definitely though. Where is the 'cafe' ?, how far /fast do you normally go? I have had zero time in the saddle for about 7 months !
Cheers
Ray

teletext45

Hey Ray- we go at a reasonable speed, however we try to aim it to support every rider. Usual distance is around 30-40 miles ish. the cafe is called the Purple Cow, Hallgate, Cottingham. The ride up there allows me a little warmup. We set the club to to sort of be in between CTC and Racing clubs, just a social sort of thing to be honest, although we are just about to order a club kit :biggrin:

OP
OP
Ray 0747

Ray 0747

Hi, Count me in ! If it falls on a Sat, please let me know .I will keep my eye on this thread .
or you can txt 07507938706
Really looking forward to it .
Ray

teletext45

Ray- if you check out www.cottinghamroadclub.co.uk there is an events calender on there which will let you know the upcoming dates, route and meeting place. Were out every weekend alternating between Saturdays and Sundays- This weekend it is Satuday, then alternating from there. If you are on facebook just add us too. Cottingham Road Club

Top Bottom