BHF - South Wales Bike Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookm

Regular
Event title: South Wales Bike Ride
Event date/s: 22/06/2014
Event location: Recreation Ground, Mumbles Road, Swansea
Event organiser: The British Heart Foundation
Cost of entry: Adult £10, Child £5
Beneficiary: The British Heart Foundation
Event link: http://www.bhf.org.uk/get-involved/...cycling-challenges/south-wales-bike-ride.aspx

For over 25 years this popular bike ride has been thrilling and challenging cyclists on beautiful routes through the Gower Peninsula.

In 2014 choose from 3 routes - 12, 28 or 46 miles as you cycle for the finish line in the fight against heart disease.

Starting out from the recreation ground in Swansea this challenging cycle ride offers stunning views overlooking the Gower Peninsula.

The 12 mile route covers half its distance on a traffic free cycle path. The 28 mile route is on road and has some hills and the 46 mile route is more challenging and does include some busier roads and junctions.

Riders' Reviews
"The friendly atmosphere made the event a an excellent experience"

"I liked the amount of marshals especially at crucial change of directions on route"

"28 mile route was very enjoyable to ride on. Water stops were very well placed."

5838170973_5555a94cbd_o.jpg
After a trying year missed the nice summer months completely, { rotating cuff injury right shoulder and neural spine stimulator} will endeavour to give the 12 miler a go on my shiny new Cruzbike Vendetta recumbent bike mm that's if I ever manage to learn to ride this bent.

Top Bottom