Bianchi Impulso Veloce

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Ooooh, went down the LBS Saturday, they've got the new Impulso in :tongue: (well actually theirs is tiagra equipped, they're checking availability of veloce equipped)...got to say, i'm that close to ordering one :whistle:
2012-Bianchi-Impulso-Ultegra-Black-white-road-bike.jpg

Apologies for the size of the piccy, (courtesy of Bikerumor)
The one above is Ultegra equipped, veloce would be coloured black, white and celeste.

I fancy treating myself...£1200 :whistle: Just got to let desire win a battle over common sense :biggrin:
Main differences to say the Via Nirone, thinner seatstays, should be more comfortable, tstronger headtube, the downtube tapers really nicely to the BB and the handlebars are different, much shallower and more to grip on the drops.
And at first glance, i thought it was carbon framed till i saw the welds. Some new process thats allowed them to sculpt the headtube particually nicely, thats what threw me.

Had a little test ride...very nice, although 10 minutes doesn't really tell you that much.

Decisions decisions :rolleyes:

Or do i go for a new Via Nirone Veloce and save maybe £250 ? Bright red, didn't like it at first, but then i look at piccys :rolleyes:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
It's got to have Veloce, and be white and celeste. with a little bit of black,

You gotta love a Bianchi. lol

Top Bottom