Bianchi Nirone Sora 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShinSplint

Once again, on the lookout for a bike ! Some may recall I bought an old Giant Team ONCE a couple of weeks back. Nice bike, but frame too small.

So im considering either a used Trek (1.5 / 1.7), or similar, or alternatively thinking a new bike, something like this - http://www.stonehengecycles.com/product/4683/09_bianchi_via_nirone_sora

Is anyone familiar with this Bianchi? I like the styling, and it seems good value with carbon forks etc. Does the general spec seem ok??

0% looks appealing :wacko:

Cheers :biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm sure you can't go far wrong with it but I havce no personal experience. Bigonabianchi has one so you could pm him for advice. He'd be more than happy to.
I couldn't see a price on that link.

Goffins

I ride an older model Nirone 7 with the Sora groupset, fantastic bike and turns quite a few heads in celeste green.

Nothing much I can really complain about, the saddle has almost no give and the wheels are a similar pain the arse but only when fitting tyres.

It's my first road bike so I don't have a great frame of reference but I'm sure you wont be dissapointed if you bought it.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Goffins said:
It's my first road bike so I don't have a great frame of reference but I'm sure you wont be dissapointed if you bought it.

I see what you did there!

Top Bottom