Bianchi one for the ladies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iendicott

Looking at buying the wife a Bianchi Dama Sora but for love nor money I can't find the weight of the entire bike without pedals. Was looking at the Scott contessa speedster 35 or 25 which both come in around 9.2kg. how does the Bianchi weight up against this ?

bianchi-dama-bianca-sora-ladies-road-bike-60213.jpg

vs

scott-contessa-speedster-35-triple-2011-womens-road-bike.jpg

Thanks Ivan

OP
OP
iendicott

iendicott

Well she went for the Bianchi in the end, the 50cm frame was 300g more than the Scott but she actually requires a 46cm frame so comes in about the same weight. The Bianchi for her looked better and I have to agree. Got to wait until the factory opens again in 2 weeks before it can be shipped over. :biggrin:

VamP

Banned
This is a ladified version of the Via Nirone, which I have.

Lovely bike and I am sure she will enjoy. The wheelset will bear upgrading at some point, and that's where most of the extra weight lies, but other than it should give many years of happy service.

chris-s

They are a nice looking bike, keep thinking of getting one for my other half, tho I'm not sure why since she doesn't really ride but it would look nice parked next to my Bianchi.

Chris

OP
OP
iendicott

iendicott

Well ended up buying the Bianchi and she is over the moon with it. I must say the Italians do know a thing or two about styling.

Top Bottom