Bianchi reparto corse year and possible value?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dandare13

Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help me with the year of manufacture of this bike and also its estimated market value? It is a 55cm frame with Shimano ultegra gear, carbon fork.
Please see pics attached.
Thanks a lot!
Dan
DSC_0496.jpg
DSC_0497.jpg
DSC_0501.jpg
DSC_0498.jpg

jonathanw

Chorlton and the Wheelies
The purists would wonder why there are Japanese components on a celeste green bianchi and not campag. Personally I have an Infinito 2012 ultegra, but couldn't bring myself to ride a celeste green one, so was pleased to see it in black and white.

The bike could possibly be up to 5-6 years old and you could get £300 or more for it if you find a bianchi enthusiast.

Just a guess, but the wife has something similar from c.2005

OP
OP
D

dandare13

The purists would wonder why there are Japanese components on a celeste green bianchi and not campag. Personally I have an Infinito 2012 ultegra, but couldn't bring myself to ride a celeste green one, so was pleased to see it in black and white.

The bike could possibly be up to 5-6 years old and you could get £300 or more for it if you find a bianchi enthusiast.

Just a guess, but the wife has something similar from c.2005
Thanks for the quick reply Jonathan!

jonathanw

Thanks for the quick reply Jonathan!

No worries. Sorry I couldn't be more specific on the year, but these appear to have been around as far back as 2001-2. But, this would make a great winter trainer, or entry level road bike for those moving to road riding. A good spec (Alu frame, carbon forks and at least some ultegra - I doubt the whole group set is ultegra, but it could be). Therefore I would ask £300 for it. Anymore and you will find that the 2011 bikes of a similar spec will be more desirable. A note of caution also.......not everyone likes celeste green........although for saying that, my wife thinks I should have been thrown out of the bianchi dealership. She has not forgiven me for buying a non-celeste, non-campag bianchi. She thinks I might as well have bought a trek madone, like so many others.

However the 2012 infinito ultegra is amazing:becool:

OP
OP
D

dandare13

Thanks again, I really thought it was even older (pre 2000), I'm not a big fan of the colour either, but hopefully I will find someone who likes it; I intend to use the money towards purchasing a good hybrid, but first I need to see how much I can get for the Bianchi. Will be on ebay soon I guess.

jonathanw

It looks in good condition. A little cable rub on the frame, but the cassette cogs look good (no wave pattern to the teeth) so it's not been ridden to hard or at least it's been maintained. Good luck, hope you get a good price!

Top Bottom