Bib Short for the Large but Short Person

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stuwie

Hi CCN

Can you offer your help I'm getting sick and tried of my shorts they are start to dig in to my stomach. I tend to get pain at 60+ miles especially today I completed 80 miles with a group of five on my Hybrid and my Stomach started to hurt at 50 miles this was causing me discomfort.

Problem I'm relatively a large Chap who plays Rugby on the front row so I have the got the gut to show as well as all fellow props lol! Well i'm 5' 6'' and weight at 16 stone and have big legs and would like to get a part of bibshorts but i do want to XXL because they will way to tall for my height

Any help is good

Regards

Stu

OP
OP
stuwie

stuwie

our bumps allowed

pennepacker

I am 16 stone also, with a 40" waist, 5' 11" tall, 31" inside leg. I tend to look out for shorts that are reported as being shorter in the leg than average. I take a Large in Endura FS260 bibs, and XL in Shutt standard bibs. The leg length in either of those might be OK for you - neither come all the way down to my knee. In terms of the straps, the Shutt ones are tighter than the Endura. Not sure I would want to do 60+ miles too often in the Shutt standards, though - the pad in the Endura shorts is a lot better for me.

Top Bottom