Bib Shorts Sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Olivarez

Regular
Hello all.

I am 5ft 11
36 waist 32 leg

What size bib shorts do I need, before I purchase. Going off reading Internet sizes, I'm having a 50/50 split between large and extra large. Plus I gather Italian size go 1 higher as well.

Anybody got the same build as me out there ?

Thanks

mattobrien

Guru
Different brands can be different sizes, so always worth checking each brands sizing chart.

I am 6' and take a large in all my bib shorts.

You can always buy from someone who does free returns, such as Wiggle or CRC, then easier to order two sizes and send one back until ou are happy you know what size you are.

yello

Different brands can be different sizes, so always worth checking each brands sizing chart.

I cannot emphasize the above enough.

Italian brands, for instance, have quite a different sizing - you'll wear XXL in Italian bibs and maybe M in UK sizes (for example, not necessarily true). Further, different brands can be cut differently. Assos, for instance, tend to be slim/close fitting and cut for race whippets so you may need to order up a size if you're of fuller figure ;)

You really have to check the size guides and then maybe google for user reviews.

ianwoodi

All bib and shorts are on the small size i brought a medium size and that only just fits me with a 32in waist so would go for larger size for a bit more comfort:laugh:

Top Bottom