Bib tight help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I ordered DHB bib tights and shorts from Wiggle, various sizes.
5’ 10” 80kg and the XL feel tight and a wiggle to put on. The XXL feel easier to put on but have a bit of collecting behind the knee or just under due to extra leg length. I have large thighs and most bib tights seem for slimmer legs.
Will material collecting behind knee be a pain on rides or just roll down to bottom ? They fit nice, Aeron Speed tight, nicer than the Equinox.
XL bib shorts DHB block on other hand fit nice so didn’t try the XXL

parcel arrived with Aeron Speed XL missing so at moment only have XXL to go by.

Last edited:

Heigue'r

Veteran
I am 5'11 and currently 110 kg and have pretty large thighs myself..I use xl and they are fine,tight,but not to the point of restricting

Heigue'r

Veteran
I use xl Aeron bib shorts but I think if they were bib longs,I would give xxl a try..the xl biblongs that I use are the flaslight ones

OP
OP
T

Tripster

I am 5'11 and currently 110 kg and have pretty large thighs myself..I use xl and they are fine,tight,but not to the point of restricting
Thanks @Heigue'r , I really liked the Aeron Speed but the XL didn’t arrive. The equinox XL was a snug fit, a riggle of the butt to get them up and over but not restrictive when on. Suppose not use to full tights and more usually stuck to bib shorts. The Xl bloc shorts are spot on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom