Bickerly To Mayfair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potnoodle

Likes bikes and cars.
Location
Bickley
I am moving to Bickley at the end of September. does any one else come in from this way and what is the best way to go?

Thanks
Dave
 
Location
London
Bickerly, Bicklely or do you mean Billericay?

i've tried google maps but need more info
 

Bugner

Guru
Location
Sarf London
Dave,

I cycle from Bromley to Bond Street, so pretty much the route you would be taking I guess. Main route for me is through Downham/Catford/Lewisham (A21) /New Cross(A20)/Peckham/Camberwell Green/ (A202) Oval/Vauxhall Bridge /Victoria/Green Park (always say good morning to Her Majesty as i ride past, she waves at me from her window;))

Relatively straight forward route, 12.5 miles takes me 50-55 mins. If you are coming from Bickley or Bickerley:biggrin:, probably need to add 2 or 3 more miles to the distance.
 
OP
OP
potnoodle

potnoodle

Likes bikes and cars.
Location
Bickley
Lol Bugner

That sounds like the way i came in this mornig except that i come across Westminsterbridge. not sure if this is quicker or not.

I have managed to fit my PDA to the front of my bike which has Tom Tom loaded on it. This is the way i have got to work this morning.

Done journey in just over an hour this morning which was not to bad.

keep an eye out for a big guy on a Specialized Sirrus Comp and that will be me.
Thanks
Dave

Bugner said:
Dave,

I cycle from Bromley to Bond Street, so pretty much the route you would be taking I guess. Main route for me is through Downham/Catford/Lewisham (A21) /New Cross(A20)/Peckham/Camberwell Green/ (A202) Oval/Vauxhall Bridge /Victoria/Green Park (always say good morning to Her Majesty as i ride past, she waves at me from her window;))

Relatively straight forward route, 12.5 miles takes me 50-55 mins. If you are coming from Bickley or Bickerley:biggrin:, probably need to add 2 or 3 more miles to the distance.
 
Top Bottom