Bicycle Helmet Research

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G

GreyMatter

Thanks to everyone who has so far filled in the survey.

@V for Vengetta - a few people have said this to us in feedback, it will definitely be considered in any future investigations.

@Sca1ey, @Mickle - Thanks for filling in the survey. We are aware that folding helmets have been brought to market in the past and have been received with mixed reviews. At this point however, we are just trying to understand more about the use of bicycle helmets as well as (more interestingly) the non use of helmets. I'm sure you'd agree designing something you think someone wants and then seeing if people actually want it is the wrong way round of doing things!

@Arthur - thanks for the feedback, I understand a purchase decision would factor in a number of other things as you have mentioned, it's always difficult to capture these in a question without it becoming vastly complicated. You are right though.

@User - we are at the early stages of our research, we haven't found the holy grail just yet! What we do think though is helmet design can be improved. This survey is a way of us finding out more about the market and users which as I'm sure you'll agree is important, to avoid having a Sinclair C5 on our hands!

Appreciate the comments. Thanks again!
JB

billy1561

BB wrecker
Done

Top Bottom