Bike jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gazza1962

I'm an expat from Newcastle and now live in Oklahoma. I really want a jersey that I can wear when I'm on my road bike that reflects my Newcastle heritage. I've looked on line and can't find anything and need your help, thanks!

Gary

brockers

I might be imagining it, but didn't Foska used to make a Newky Broon Jersey?

OP
OP
G

Gazza1962

Thanks guys. I checked them all out (foska has some good ones but no tyneside/newcastle/Geordie).
I really want something which reminds me of my roots and un fortunately none of them really do this for me. Sorry for being picky but if you see anything else please let me know!

vigomag

Über Member
Not sure is this is any good to you if nothing else get you noticed

http://www.impsport...._CY04021723.htm

brokenflipflop

Veteran
I'm an expat from Newcastle and now live in Oklahoma. I really want a jersey that I can wear when I'm on my road bike that reflects my Newcastle heritage. I've looked on line and can't find anything and need your help, thanks!

Gary

As most (all) Yanks are rather insular and not particularly worldly wise wouldn't they just assume you've put an American Football referee's shirt on to go out cycling ?

If that doesn't bother you, why don't you..............buy an American Football referee's shirt to go cycling and perhaps stencil a big blue star on the front
biggrin.gif

You could shout "wye aye man" and have a copy of viz hanging out of a satchel too.

........or don't bother and remain anonymous and understated.
cool.gif

Top Bottom