Bike maintenance habits / survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kw0409

Dear fellow cyclists!

I am working on a conceptual mobile app for cyclists to browse repair services in their city and to have more control over the maintenance of their loved two-wheelers.

https://goo.gl/forms/Dq9MsnsIQE20OJ1z1

This easy survey is part of my user research process which will help to identify goals and behaviours of cyclists who could benefit from this app.

It takes only about 5-8 minutes. It would be very very helpful if you could participate.

Feel free to further expand on the topic in this thread. It will be great to know your insights.

Thank you and see you on a road!

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
What do you do when your bike breaks down?

'I try to fix it myself'

No, I DO fix it myself!

How often do you do maintenance checks?

Multiple times during every ride

What do you do when you suspect that something in your bike is not working properly?

I fix it! :okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
What do you do when your bike breaks down?

'I try to fix it myself'

No, I DO fix it myself!

How often do you do maintenance checks?

Multiple times during every ride

What do you do when you suspect that something in your bike is not working properly?

I fix it!
:okay:
Or replace if beyond repair.

sorry, but I really don't understand how an app on your phone can give you more control over maintenance even if it does show you repair services in your town/city. does it do anything that a quick google session doesn't do.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Will the app also wake up the shop owner to come and pick you and your broken bike up at say 5.30 am ?in the middle of nowhere .

gilespargiter

Veteran
I'am certainly not the target for such an App either, same reasons as above.

It might help the researcher to have an idea of the portion of cyclists that are not interested, in order to assess demand though.

It has got an "other" option on the questions that need it after all.

Top Bottom