Bike week 19th- 27th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

colinr said:
I shall be at the Norwich one. Might don a CC jersey so you other forumites can spot me, failing that I'll be on a black fixie with bright orange bar tape.

I will look out for you :biggrin:

colinr

I was stealthily not wearing a CC jersey because mine's long sleeve and it's jolly warm today. The marmalade cake was good though.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Norm said:
"Making the public that use the Children's Centre more aware of using bikes and the impact it has on themselves and their families"

That doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I went to the Bike Breakfast and got my free bacon buttie and coffee - chat with my boss (who seemed to know loads of people there) before cycling to work together.

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

Sorry Colinr didn't see you I got there around about 8am was wearing a bright pink cycle top lol. But I did see the lovely Goose (Steve) and had a chat to him before he cycle to catch the train for London.

Im not sure what cake I had but the strawberries were lovely and the coffee was hotter than last years :evil:

colinr

Unless anyone else was wearing bright pink, I did see you. Were you riding something with panniers and drops? (think it was a Specialized?)

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

colinr said:
Unless anyone else was wearing bright pink, I did see you. Were you riding something with panniers and drops? (think it was a Specialized?)

I had a carrera fury MTB with a pannier :evil:

sheddy

Legendary Member
If anyone runs or attends a Beginners or Family Cycle Ride this week, any tips as to why it was a success would be welcome

Top Bottom