Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

Just fixed my mtb after breaking my collarbone two months ago. Still can't really ride it but at least it sort of goes now!

Utterly filthy though.

Stu

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Gods damn it man we need photos
Just fixed my mtb after breaking my collarbone two months ago. Still can't really ride it but at least it sort of goes now!

Utterly filthy though.

Stu

OP
OP
Cyclist33

Cyclist33

Photo1543.jpg

Marin Bobcat 2010 "commuterised" with City Jet tyres (thanks, all fans of this tye on Cycle Chat), dripping with wet oil and muddy slush, took off the 27" riser bars and bling white Ritchey grips as I believe they have been partially responsible for a) distracting me and b) making the bike too big and cumbersome for me.

Stu

Attachments

• Photo1547.jpg
    Photo1547.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 67

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Looking good :smile:
[attachment=3945:Photo1543.jpg]

Marin Bobcat 2010 "commuterised" with City Jet tyres (thanks, all fans of this tye on Cycle Chat), dripping with wet oil and muddy slush, took off the 27" riser bars and bling white Ritchey grips as I believe they have been partially responsible for a) distracting me and b) making the bike too big and cumbersome for me.

Stu

OP
OP
Cyclist33

Cyclist33

My God! Is that your idea of utterly fitlhy?

:unsure:

LOL. It looks cleaner than it is, mind you I've cleaned it up a bit since.

This is about as dirty as it's got, although I did one time clag the entire bike in wet grass thanks to a very muddy canal path.

Photo0841.jpg

Top Bottom