Bike24

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PpPete

Legendary Member
This German online retailer has had some good reviews, based on good prices and (usually) quick service.

My advice is to avoid. If you have any problem with an item you buy from these people they will ask you to send it back to them. They just send it to the manufacturer. They do not refund or replace until the manufacturer refunds or replaces to them. In the meantime you could be out of pocket for a long time. Evidently German retail & consumer law is different to what it is in UK.

tyred

Legendary Member
I've bought a few items from them and have had quick service and am one of the people who recommend them. They also send what I order, which is more than SJS have managed on the last two occasions I used them.

Fortunately, everything I bought worked as intended so have never had the need to test their return services.

yello

That's interesting, I'll have to research what you say about their returns policy. It'd certainly be a caveat for me buying from them again. Fortunately, I've had nothing but a positive experience of them to date.

Top Bottom